The high-yield hard wax from our professional line boasts a unique formula, enriched with special active ingredients. Its quick-drying, extra elastic and perfectly adherent properties make it highly effective in removing more hair with fewer applications.
1) Ensure that the skin is clean and dry before waxing. Use an astringent lotion on the skin with a cotton pad to remove impurities, cream build-up, oil or sweat.
2) Test the wax temperature by applying a small amount on the inside of your wrist. If the temperature is comfortable for the skin, proceed with the application.
3) Apply a sufficiently thick layer of the product in the direction of hair growth using a spatula.
4) Touch the wax with your fingertips; if it is not sticky, hold the skin taut with one hand and quickly pull the wax with the other hand in the opposite direction of hair growth.
5) If the wax breaks apart during pulling, apply another layer on this end and repeat the previous step. Do not leave the wax on the skin for a long time.
6) Remove any wax residue with post-depilatory oil.
7) Finish off by applying a body gel to calm and soften the skin. Important: do not reuse the wax.
Recommendations: For optimal hair removal, hair should be 3 to 5mm long, and the skin should be clean and dry. To prevent ingrown hair, use an exfoliating cream two or three times a week and keep the skin well hydrated.
Ingredients: Colophonium, Paraffin, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, BHT, Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Extract, Glyceryl Rosinate, CI 61565 (D&C Green No. 6), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Decylene Glycol, CI 60725 (D&C Violet No. 2).