The high-yield hard wax professional line boasts a unique formula containing special active ingredients, resulting in quick drying, extra elasticity and perfect adherence. This allows for more effective hair removal with fewer applications.
1) Ensure the skin is clean and dry before waxing. Use an astringent lotion on the skin with a cotton pad to remove impurities, cream build up, oil or sweat.
2) Test the wax temperature by applying a small amount on the inside of your wrist. If the temperature is comfortable for the skin, proceed with the application.
3) Apply a sufficiently thick layer of the product in the direction of hair growth using a spatula.
4) Touch the wax with your fingertips; if it is not sticky, hold the skin taut with one hand and quickly pull the wax with the other hand in the opposite direction of hair growth.
5) If the wax breaks apart during pulling, apply another layer on this end and repeat the previous step. Do not leave the wax on the skin for a long time.
6) Remove any wax residue with post-depilatory oil.
7) Finish off by applying a body gel to calm and soften the skin. It is important not to reuse the wax.
Recommendations: For good hair removal, hair should be 3 to 5mm long, and the skin should be clean and dry. To prevent ingrown hair, use an exfoliating cream two or three times a week and keep the skin well hydrated.
Ingredients: Colophonium, paraffin, acrylates copolymer, propylene glycol, BHT, glyceryl rosinate, mel (honey) extract, decylene glycol, cera alba (beeswax).