Seeking to explore other continents, Kiron's MAX N.Y. was inspired by the city of New York, infusing its formulas with special and luxurious ingredients that not only promote impeccable smoothness but also leave hair extremely shiny, soft, and silky. It's the ideal straightening solution for those seeking comfort, malleability, and practicality with a lot of treatment. Its formula contains Cotton Extract, Lanolin, and Macadamia Oil, which provide health and strength to the hair while straightening.
Kiron's Defined Anti-Residue Shampoo was developed to prepare hair before receiving chemical treatment. It gently cleanses the fiber and leather without damaging or drying the hair. Its new formula includes orange extract, which has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that help protect and clean the hair, coconut oil, known for its emollient and protective action that promotes fiber protection, avoiding breakage risks, and hydrolyzed keratin, which stimulates and prepares the scalp to receive the treatment, enhancing the shine. These ingredients act directly on the hair fiber, providing deep cleaning and ideal opening of the hair strands before treatment.
Kiron's Defined Gloss Pro Keratin Progressive Brush was developed to smooth and treat even the most rebellious hair, promoting perfect smoothness with a lot of shine and malleability. Its exclusive formula contains cotton extract, which has a high level of antioxidants, rich in vitamin E and Omega 3, lanolin, which protects and replaces the lipids lost during the process, and macadamia oil, which recovers the damaged hair by controlling frizz and is rich in Omega 3 and 6, providing high nourishing and reconstructive power. Together, these ingredients provide extremely shiny and silky hair to the touch, reducing volume and aligning, hydrating, and regenerating the hair strands.
How to Use:
1. Wash your hair with Shampoo and, if necessary, repeat the process. Separate the hair into 4 parts and, with the help of a brush, apply Gloss Organic at a distance of 1 cm from the root down to the length and ends;
2. Let the Gloss act for at least 60 minutes, for thicker and rebellious hair let it act for 90 minutes;
3. After the pause time, rinse 100% of the product with water only;
4. Dry the hair with the aid of a dryer until the strands are completely dry;
5. Again, divide the hair into 4 parts and continue ironing in thin strands 8 to 12 times each.
-01 Defined Gloss Protein Pro Keratin Max N.Y Gloss 500ml
-01 Defined Gloss Protein Pro Keratin Max N.Y Shampoo 500ml