- Free from parabens and peroxides;
- Can be mixed with other colors to create new shades;
- When diluted with our Rainbow Multifunctional Cream, it can produce pastel tones;
- Produces intense and vibrant color;
- Does not contain aniline;
- Lasts for 5 to 25 washes (duration varies depending on hair type and maintenance);
- Extremely moisturizing.
- Hair must be bleached or dyed;
- Gloves must be worn throughout the process;
- Product may stain skin if it comes into contact with it during a bath;
- Perform a wick test before applying the product to the entire hair;
- Wick test: Isolate a strand of hair and follow the entire procedure for use.
How to Use: Apply the Iguana Pigmenting Mask to clean, dry hair (washed only with Rainbow Anti-Residue Shampoo for better absorption) and let it sit for 30 to 40 minutes. Rinse * only with water until all excess is removed. Wear gloves while applying. For best results, hair should ideally be a base of 8 (light blonde) to 10 (lightest blonde).
It can be used pure or diluted. For dilution, we recommend using Arco Íris Multifunctional Diluting Cream. If applied pure and excess pigment is not removed correctly, it can stain the skin.
* We recommend not removing the product in the bath as it may stain the skin.
Touch Proof: Apply the product to the forearm, let it sit for 20 minutes, then wash and wait 24 hours. If there is skin irritation, itching, or burning, do not use the product.
Precautions: For external use only. May cause an allergic reaction. In case of irritation, discontinue use and seek medical advice. Do not use on eyelashes or eyebrows. Do not apply to injured or damaged scalp. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, ventilated place, and protected from light. In case of accidental contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
-01 Kamaleão Color Flamingo Intense Orange Pigment Vegan Mask 300ml