About the product:
- Free of parabens and peroxides
- Can be mixed with other colors to create new shades
- Can be diluted with Rainbow Multifunctional Cream to achieve pastel tones
- Provides intense and vibrant color
- Does not contain aniline
- Lasts for 5 to 25 washes (depending on hair type and maintenance)
- Extremely moisturizing
- Hair must be bleached or dyed
- Wear gloves during application
- Product may stain skin if it comes into contact with it
- Perform a wick test before applying to entire head
- Wick test: Isolate a small section of hair and follow the entire procedure for use
How to use:
Apply the Iguana Pigmenting Mask to clean, dry hair (washed only with Rainbow Anti-Residue Shampoo for better absorption) and let it sit for 30 to 40 minutes. Rinse with water until all excess product is removed. Wear gloves during application. For best results, hair should be a light blond shade (8 to 10).
The product can be used pure or diluted. For dilution, use Arco Íris Multifunctional Diluting Cream. If applied pure and excess pigment is not removed correctly, it may stain the skin. It's recommended to not remove the product in the bath to avoid staining the skin.
Apply the product to the forearm and let it sit for 20 minutes. Wash and wait 24 hours. If there is any skin irritation, itching, or burning, do not use the product.
For external use only. May cause an allergic reaction. Discontinue use if irritation occurs and seek medical advice. Do not use on eyelashes or eyebrows. Do not apply to injured scalp. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, ventilated place and protected from light. In case of accidental contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- 01 Kamaleão Color Jubarte Pigment Vegan Mask 300ml