- Free from parabens and peroxides;
- Can be mixed with other colors to create new shades;
- Diluted with our Rainbow Multifunctional Cream, it can produce pastel tones;
- Intense and vibrant color;
- Does not contain aniline;
- Lasts for 5 to 25 washes (duration varies depending on hair and maintenance);
- Extremely moisturizing.
- The hair must be bleached or dyed;
- Wear gloves throughout the process;
- If the product comes into contact with the skin, it may stain;
- Perform a wick test before applying the product to the entire hair;
- Wick test: Isolate a strand of hair and follow the entire procedure for use.
HOW TO USE: Apply the Iguana Pigmenting Mask to clean, dry hair (washed only with Rainbow Anti-Residue Shampoo for better absorption of the product) and let it sit for 30 to 40 minutes. After the waiting time, rinse * only with water until all the excess is removed. Finish as desired. Wear gloves while applying. For best results, the hair should ideally be a base of 8 (light blonde) to 10 (light blonde). It can be used pure or diluted. For dilution, we recommend using Arco Íris Multifunctional Diluting Cream. If applied pure to the hair and the excess pigment is not removed correctly, it can stain the skin. * We recommend not removing the product in the bath as it may stain the skin. Touch Proof: Apply the product to the forearm, let it sit for 20 minutes, then wash and wait 24 hours. If there is skin irritation, itching, or burning, do not use the product. Precautions: For external use only. May cause an allergic reaction. In case of irritation, discontinue use and seek medical advice. Do not use on eyelashes or eyebrows. Do not apply to an injured or damaged scalp. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, ventilated place, and protected from light. In case of accidental contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice. Contains:
-01 Kamaleão Color Pica Pau Pigment Vegan Mask 300ml