In some instances, Pigmenting Masks can conceal up to 80% of grey hairs, but this is not always the case and it is important to conduct a strand test beforehand to ensure the desired outcome. When applied to white hair, the Pigmenting Mask typically does not pigment and may wash out in the first few washes if it comes into contact with the strands.
- Free from ammonia, parabens, and peroxides
- Can be mixed with other colours to create new shades
- When diluted with our Rainbow Multifunctional Cream, it can produce pastel tones
- Provides intense and vibrant colour
- Does not contain aniline
- Lasts from 5 to 25 washes (duration varies depending on hair type and maintenance)
- Extremely moisturising
- Hair must be bleached and uniform
- Gloves should be worn throughout the process
- The product may stain the skin if it comes into contact with it during a bath
- Conduct a strand test before applying the product to the entire head
- Lock test: Isolate a strand of hair and follow the instructions for use
How to use:
- Apply the Medusa Pigmenting Mask to clean, dry hair (washed only with anti-residue Arco Iris Shampoo for better absorption) and leave it on for 30 to 40 minutes
- Rinse with water until all excess is removed and finish as desired
- Wear gloves during application
- For best results, hair should be in the 9 to 10 range (very light blonde), tinted, and uniform
- The product can be used pure or diluted with Arco Iris Multifunctional Diluting Cream
- If applied pure and excess pigment is not removed correctly, it may stain the skin
Note: We recommend not removing the product in the bath to avoid staining the skin.
Touch test: Apply the product to the forearm, leave it on for 20 minutes, wash it off, and wait 24 hours. If there is any skin irritation, itching, or burning, do not use the product.
- 01 Medusa Pigment Mask 150ml