Reducing Sealing Origin disciplines and reduces the volume of the threads, leaving them even smoother. In addition, its exclusive formula has Vegetal Keratin and argan, macadamia and shea oils, which deeply nourish and regenerate hair, providing smoothness with natural movement.
With each application of Sealing Reducing Origin, the progressive effect is intensified, leaving hair smoother and with controlled volume. The smooth effect and its durability (temporary, on average 2 months) may vary according to the type of hair. The application can be made to all hair types, including chemically treated hair (colored, bleached, straightened or relaxed), as long as it is in healthy condition. In case of doubt, consult a professional hairdresser.
It is essential to fully read the following information before starting the Reductive Sealing process. Strictly follow usage information for best results.
• Before use, it is essential to do the touch test and the wick test;
• Strictly follow the instructions for use of the products contained in the explanatory leaflet;
• In case of doubt, consult a professional hairdresser;
• The expected result may differ depending on the initial hair condition (see table above);
• The Origin Reducing Seal can be applied to natural or chemically treated hair (colored, bleached, straightened or relaxed) as long as they are in healthy condition;
• The Origin Reducing Seal can be applied to straightened or relaxed hair with any chemical base; however, if you want to use a straightening or relaxing product on hair treated with the Seal Reducing Origin, it is recommended to perform the lock test;
• In colored hair, the hair color may change to up to 2 shades lighter;
• In hair with light shades (over 6) it is essential to carry out the streak test to make sure that the hair is in healthy condition. In this case, there may also be a change in hair color;
• In the case of hair dyed in shades from black (1.0) to dark brown (3.0), first perform the Origin Reducing Sealing process, as there will be an opening of existing shades in the coloration, and then tone the hair with the color of your choice . Do not use hydrogen peroxide above 10 volumes and to use ammonium coloration, wait 30 days;
• Origin Brown Matting Conditioner is not a color, and therefore does not cover the whites, it only temporarily neutralizes the unwanted reflections that may appear after the reductive sealing process;
• Depending on the natural color of the hair and the chemical coloring and bleaching processes carried out on it, the coloring of the hair may occur in different shades;
• We recommend the use of Origin Unyellow Conditioner at most twice a week, so that it does not have an unwanted effect on the hair.
• In hair with whites, the tinting effect will occur for the golden tone, thus not achieving the desired result.
• For frizzy or resistant hair, we recommend that you straighten it first with the Origin Now product suitable for your hair, and after 30 days use the Origin Reducing Seal. For your safety, do the wick test before using the product;
• The Origin Reducing Seal can be reapplied after 30 days;
• We recommend using a flat iron at 200ºC for better product performance.
HOW TO USE: SMOOTH EFFECT
The touch test is a procedure that must be done and repeated with each application:
1.Wash a small area on your forearm or behind your ear.
2.Smear a small amount of Volume Reducing Sealant on the forearm or behind the ear and let it work for 10 minutes.
3.Wash the application site with plenty of water and wait 24 hours.
4. After 24 hours, check the application site and if there is skin irritation, itching, burning in the area or in nearby areas, do not use the product.
Remember, any product can cause an allergic reaction, so always touch test before using.
5. Separate a small lock in the region of the top of the head and apply the Volume Reducing Sealant with the aid of a non-metallic handle brush, keeping a distance of 1.0 cm from the root.
6.Let the product act for 15 minutes. Then align the strands of the lock with the help of a comb in the same direction as the strands start.
7.Dry the lock by performing the brushing process and finish using a flat iron heated to 200°C (recommended temperature), flat ironing the lock 6 to 10 times.
8.Wait for the strands to cool for approximately 15 minutes.
9.Rinse thoroughly with water until all the product is removed.
If, after the lock test, your hair became brittle, dry or without elasticity, it is a sign that the hair is not in a healthy condition for using the product. We recommend using the ORIGIN RESTORATION line. After 30 days, perform a new wick test.
PREPARATION FOR THE PROCESS OF
10.Set aside all the necessary material.
• Plastic container
• Disposable gloves (already included with the product)
• Non-metallic handle brush
• Non-metallic cleats
• Modeling brush
• Flat Iron (Plank)
STAGE 4 WIRES SANITATION
11. Apply ANTI-RESIDUOUS SHAMPOO (Step 1) to wet hair, massage until foaming and rinse. Repeat the operation and rinse your hair well.
12.Remove excess water from the hair with the help of a towel.
13.Dry 100% of the hair with the aid of a hair dryer.
STEP 5 APPLICATION OF THE VOLUME REDUCER SEALANT
14.Comb the hair that is still dry, leaving it completely untangled.
15.Add the entire contents of the VOLUME REDUCING SEALANT (Step 2) to a plastic, ceramic or glass container. Divide the hair into four parts: from the middle of the forehead to the nape of the neck and from ear to ear. If necessary, secure with plastic fasteners to facilitate application.
16.Put on the gloves already contained in this kit.
17.Start the application of the Origin Reducing Seal 1.0 cm away from the scalp.
For a satisfactory effect, it is important to ensure the application of the product throughout the hair, so align the strands with the aid of a comb, making the product to be spread throughout the hair.
18. With the aid of a non-metallic handle brush, separate a lock of hair from the nape region and, holding it with your hands, quickly apply the product. It is important to always observe the direction of birth of the bones, applying the product lengthwise, preventing them from bending, facilitating breakage. Repeat the above procedure for the entire length of hair, from root to tip, lock by lock.
19.Let the Origin Reducing Seal act for 15 minutes. Do not exceed this time. Do not rinse.
20.Dry the hair with the aid of a hair dryer, carrying out the brushing process. Start this process from the strands of the nape of the neck until all the hair is brushed.
21. Then, with the aid of a flat iron heated to 200°C (recommended temperature) plan strand by strand 6 to 10 times each (always work with strands in them, always keeping the divisions and positions according to the cut and/ or desired fit). Start with the locks at the back of your neck. This process is fundamental to the realignment of os.
22.Wait at least 15 minutes for the hair to cool down.
STEP 6 RINSING
23.Rinse all hair with plenty of warm water. Remove the VOLUME REDUCING SEALANT with your hands, massaging the hair and scalp for complete removal of the product. Rinse the back of the neck and temples very well, which we intuitively protect from getting into the eyes.
Rinsing is essential for removing the product, thus preventing residues from remaining on the scalp.
24. Apply CONDITIONER (Step 3) through the entire length of the hair, massaging gently.
25. FOR BLONDE VERSION AND ALL HAIR TYPES: Leave the CONDITIONER on for 3 minutes and rinse with plenty of water until all the product is removed from the hair.
FOR BROWN VERSION: Let the CONDITIONER act for 10 minutes and rinse with plenty of water until all the product is removed from the hair.
26.Remove excess water from the hair with the help of a towel.
27. Comb your hair and, using a blow dryer, direct the air jet downwards and dry the hair by sliding your fingers along the length to the ends. If desired, use a brush to shape the ends.
HOW TO USE: VOLUME REDUCING EFFECT PROCESS WITH DRYER ONLY. Follow the above method of use EXCLUDING STEP 21 of STEP 5. DO NOT USE BOARD.
PRECAUTIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE:
IMPORTANT: The wick test must be carried out even in the re-applications of the Reducing Seal Origin.
• We do not recommend the use in pregnant women, children or adolescents under 15 years.
• Do not let the product remain on your head longer than indicated in the use mode.
• Should not be applied if there are sores, abrasions or irritations on the scalp.
• Wear the gloves contained in the package.
• Avoid contact of the product with eyes.
• In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
• This product must not be used on mucous membranes or nearby areas.
• This product must only be used for its intended purpose, being DANGEROUS for any other use.
• For external use only. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children and pets, in a dry, cool place, away from heat and strong light.
Can I use the Reducing Origin Seal if my hair is fragile, dry or dull (no shine)?
- No. We recommend the use of ORIGIN RESTORATION LINE for hair restoration until it looks healthy.
What is healthy hair?
- It is hair treated weekly through the use of moisturizing products, and therefore does not show any fall or breakage. If after the streak test your hair fell brittle, dry or inelastic, it is a sign that the hair is not in healthy condition. To restore your hair, we recommend using the ORIGIN RESTORATION LINE.
How long does the ORIGIN REDUCING SEALING result last?
- Duration is temporary and may vary according to the type of hair and the frequency with which the hair is washed. On average it can last for about 2 months.
Can I color (dye) my hair after applying the ORIGIN REDUCING SEALING?
- No. We recommend that you wait 15 days for the use of coloring/dyes. In the case of colorants, use is permitted.
Can I apply ORIGIN REDUCING SEALING on colored (dyed) hair?
- Yes, as long as the hair is in healthy condition. However, the hair may lose up to 2 shades of color.
Can I apply ORIGIN REDUCING SEALING on bleached hair, with streaks or with ballayages?
- Yes, as long as the hair is in healthy condition. However, the locks may change color during the application of the reducing seal.
Can I apply a smoothing or relaxing cream after using ORIGIN REDUCING SEALING? How long after?
- The smoothing or relaxing cream can be applied at least 30 days after using the ORIGIN REDUCING SEALING; however, the use of the product will depend on the result obtained in the mecha test.
Can Reducing Origin Seal be applied to children?
- No. We recommend the use of ORIGIN REDUCING SEALING in adolescents over 15 years old.
INTENSIVE CARE TIPS
• Always make weekly or fortnightly moisturizers to keep your hair healthy. For this case we recommend the ORIGIN RESTORATION LINE.
• When washing your hair, we suggest that you remove excess moisture or dry the hair completely with the aid of a dryer with the air jet directed downwards, and dry the strands by sliding your fingers from top to bottom for better alignment of the strands.
01 Anti Residue Shampoo 50ml
01 Volume Reducer Sealing 90ml
01 Tinting Conditioner 30g
01 pair of gloves